Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Whirlwind of a Week

Well this week has been going by like a whirlwind......literally! 20mph winds the last two days, but today was perfect :) Actually this whole semester seems to just be slipping past me. We only have about 5 weeks of school left, then it's off to New York for 2 weeks of Chorale Tour!!!!!!!! :D Until then, I may be pulling out my hair chunks at a time from stress. I thought it was gonna be a bit easier coming back from Spring Break.....man was I ever wrong! Soooo much homewok and so many hours of opera rehearsal. I still manage to have some fun :) but I can truly say that I am once again sleep deprived. That's why I haven't blogged in forever! So. Here we go :)

Spring Break Adventures:
Spring Break this year was AMAZING!! People were in and out of my house all weekend long! We had 7 cool cats from OC come and stay with us (Lacey Thomas, Gwen, Brian Wilcox, Damian S...ya can't spell it......., Leah Graefe, Brian Eastman, and Daniel Wakeland) and had a BLAST! Lots of Just Dance, staying up late watching movies, mall adventures, and Star Wars Battlefront 2 :) That's right world, you better watch out! Because although Lauren is TERRIBLE at that game, everyone else seems to play extremely well...so watch out for those people :) I have to say that one of my favorite moments of the weekend was watching/listening to everyone's reactions to Troll 2 with Daniel because we were the only ones who had seen it haha. Oh Troll 2. There are not even words to describe that movie. If you haven't ever seen it or heard of it, go right now and find it, get a group of fun friends together, and make some popcorn! Do it!!

And then....I had to come home from Spring Break :( BUT I'm with all my OC peeps now :) Back to caf food :( and homework :( and no sleep :( (which was terrible the first 2 days considering I was used to sleeping around 13 hours over break) BUT I get to hang with my friends whenever I want :) And it's WPA week so there's lotsa free stuff! Tonight, is Peachwave night :) SCORE! What could be better than free frozen yogurt that tastes like it came from Heaven? I bet they have frozen yogurt night every Wednesday in Heaven. Right after they sing praises to God. Which will be awesome!!! :D But seriously. It's delicious. The Old Spice guy would eat at Peachwave. Just sayin.

As I'm writing this, I'm realizing that I haven't made my schedule for next semester yet......might wanna do that........and MAYBE I should do some homework.....hmm.......but first, frozen yogurt :) Well have a pleasant rest of your day! Or night! Or Morning! Or the rest of the time that you're doing stuff after reading my random nonsense for the last few minutes. Well there's time you'll never get back. And look, there just went ten more seconds. Ya know what, have a good life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment