Thursday, April 7, 2011

Summer Days are Weeks Away

*big sigh of relief* ahhh! Finally! A few days to just relax. I had a huge test yesterday that I'd been working hard to study for between everything else I had on my plate. But today is perfect. Yesterday I had classes pretty much non-stop all day, went to church, reserved my dorm room for next semester with a fantastic girl (aka Kristen :) ) and then got to go star gazing with some new friends. Then at midnight we surprised my roommate for her birthday with a small party :) It was only for a half hour though, they all had death papers to write. I, not being in that class, decided to procrastinate and stay up later than normal to help encourage them while they were dreading the all-nighter ahead of them. Apparently, after I had gone to sleep, Jenny was playing the Harry Potter soundtrack and my subconscious joined in the singing of Bubble, Bubble, Toil and Trouble......weird. After such a stressful week, I finally get a break though. Today I had 3 classes, and a lot of rest. I got to go with Daniel and Nikki to walk Dodger. That dog. He can't pick a side of the road to stay on and eats everything in sight. It was fun though, we got to get some sun and had a small break from campus.

As I write this, I'm sitting in the pavilion of the student center on a couch, where the temperature is perfect and there is a slight breeze. I don't know what the rest of the night holds for me except fun! Although....even if it is Jenny's birthday, we have a mandatory meeting later and she has a huge test tomorrow....so I may just get to sleep early tonight :) Or I might grab one of my favorite books and just curl up outside. The perfect ending chapter of a story :) Well....perfect, if I don't get ran over by the guys horsing around out here tackling each other over fruit......

No comments:

Post a Comment