Monday, December 13, 2010

It's the Finals Countdown

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4FHckC42QU

Well today has been a pretty good day. Started off on 4 hours of sleep, took my chemistry final...didn't do so well as I'd hoped, but better than I would have if I hadn't been studying hard these last couple of days. I finished my final paper 6 minutes before class and that's when things started looking up. One of my favorite teachers on campus gave us cookies, and our other teacher played violin for us! Then we got to leave after half an hour and just hang out. Took a nap and learned how to make my hair look like Veronica Lake. It was epic.

Today hasn't been the best day for one of my very closest friends ever. She didn't do so well on a final exam and found that she hadn't made this years Cabaret. It's been tough because she feels like something must be wrong with her voice for her to not have been cast in a lot this year, but that's where she's wrong. She has the most beautiful voice I've ever heard in my life! It's so clear and soft, it sounds like an angel. She can hit notes way up in the stratosphere and has a dedication to her songs that few people have. I sing also and strive to be just as good as her everyday. I look up to her and use her as an example of how to live my life. She is so wonderful and so talented. I love her so much.

Tonight is the night I FINALLY get some sleep! Nothing going on tomorrow but studying for my last exam this semester! :D College finals are a lot harder than high school so far. We'll see if the trend keeps up...which I'm sure it will ;) I get to go back home on Friday!!! :D

1 comment:

  1. lol so much for sleep haha :P sorry i kept you up so late, but i think it will be worth it in the end with this book we are reading :)

    ReplyDelete